Charles "Al" Cockrell, Jr. CFP®
Entrusting me with the opportunity to advise you and your family is not something I take lightly. I want to assure you that when you decide to work with me, you'll be getting decades of experience and a wealth of knowledge acquired through rigorous financial planning, investment, and insurance education. It's been my experience that a sound education and advanced training are the keys to being a leader in financial planning and insurance solutions.
My goal while working with you is complete transparency. You should know me just as well as I know you. It's the relationship we forge together that will help lead you and your family to financial independence.
I have been enjoyed a rewarding career in the financial industry and currently hold the following credentials:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Insurance License issued by the State of Florida
For years I've been dedicated to helping others plan their futures through intelligent investment advice, proper financial planning, and insurance recommendations. There's a real sense of accomplishment that comes with lending a helping hand to others, and I take that to heart every day of my life in serving my community. I’ve had the opportunity to serve and participate in the following capacities:
- Sunrise Rotary Club of Gainesville, Florida, Past President
- St. Francis House Homeless Shelter, Board Member and President
- Climb for Cancer Foundation of Gainesville, FL, Member
In my time away from the office, my wife Nancy and I enjoy adventure travel (Galapagos, Kilimanjaro and Machu Picchu) and spending time in the summer in her home state of Vermont.
Service is a key part of my success in life. Through the helping of others, I've been able to maintain a positive outlook on life, and that has become a chief element in helping to plan sound futures for all of my clients.