Christopher Conner CFP®
During my 30+ year career in the financial services industry, I have learned the importance of developing a very clear understanding of a perons needs and desires as it relates to financial matters. I do this through in depth consultations so that I can focus my recommendations based on your financial goals and your personal risk tolerance.
I love working with clients who are 50 and older - they're my kind of people. Having been through my 50s and now in my 60s, I know how important it is to have a solid financial plan. I've also had experience dealing with aging parents and can help you navigate through that. My goal is to help you understand where you're at financially, feel confident about your future, and have a solid plan to get you there. Life is short and unpredictable, so let's work together to create a bucket list and a financial plan to make those dreams a reality.
I have enjoyed a rewarding career in the financial services industry and currently hold the following credentials:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Insurance License issued by the State of Florida
I enjoy being active in the community and have had the opportunity to serve and participate in the following capacities:
- Stop Children’s Cancer, Past President
- North Central Florida Estate Planning Council, Past President
- Community Foundation of North Central Florida, Past Professional Advisor Council
- Rotary Club of Gainesville, Past Board Member
- Early Learning Coalition of Alachua County, Past Board Member
- Hawkstone Gold and Country Club, Past Board Member
My wife, Nori, and I have three grown children. We enjoy spending time at our home in the Colorado mountains. I also make time for the frustration of the game of golf!